An important planning tool within the thermal insulation is represented by the thermal bridge analysis.
The effect of thermal bridges in external components leads on the one hand to a change of the heat flow and therefore increasing transmission heat losses and the building`s energy consumption and on the other hand to a reduction of the inner surface temperature of the components.
- for that, we offer a thermal bridge analysis in the early planning stage of your new building.
- support you during the assessment and evaluation of damages and contribute to your problem solution
For the following aspects of thermal insulation a thermal bridge analysis is a useful tool:
- overall result of the energy balance according to “EnEV” can be improved by a thermal bridge calculation by up to 10 %
- reduction of heat losses
- avoidance of moisture induced structural damages
- improvement of comfort
- improvement of health (mold prevention)