Discovering maximum economic potential. The most important energy savings can only be identified if you holistically analyze the processes and see the planning on a holistic view.
This awareness applies both, to the design of buildings and technical facilities, as well as for the dynamic calculation of energy loads, such as for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
Optimization for us does not mean simple savings at the expense of comfort and performance capability for the people at work. But quite contrary: Optimization is the elaboration of integrated and customized solutions that are associated with an increase in user comfort. At the same time, this means in practice that the rooms of a building do not need more than necessary heating, cooling, ventilation and artificial lighting.
We carve out the potentials and advise you on the economic realization.
Optimization means integral planning!
The facades of a building and the existing technical systems are planned by us the way that an optimum of comfort and operational use is achieved. At the same time measures reduce energy consumption, environmental impact and operating costs.
By mathematically correct mapping of the physical processes, the questions according to the optimization of building physics and the HVAC-system concept can be answered at an early planning stage with a very high accuracy.
Our key aspects are:
- optimization of energy and climate concepts, optimization of building physics and the facade concept
- optimization of the investment and operating costs
- calculation and optimization of dynamic heating and cooling loads for buildings and rooms by using hourly weather data
- planning and optimization of the plant concept through a user behavior simulation
- planning and optimization of daylight and artificial lighting concept
We also take care of the
- optimization of natural and mechanical smoke extraction
- optimization of the position and size of the supply and return air openings
- planning and optimization of process technology required air streams