During the evacuation of sports stadiums, arenas, theaters, shopping malls, railway stations and airports, every single second can save lives. With our simulation-based evacuation analyses, we help you to enable a high occupancy rate of the building, and to ensure safety at the same time. A simulation-based evacuation or escape simulation is used to determine time to escape out of buildings and outdoor enclosure. Escape and rescue routes can be checked that way and areas with problematic congestion will be localized. In the simulation model, the building is captured three-dimensionally and each person is shown individually and each of individual behavior - based on mathematical models and empirical studies. Hereby, the dynamics can be simulated in advance that will occur, when a discharge alignment and evacuation happens. The evacuation simulation is an acknowledged engineering test method, to demonstrate sufficient dimensioning of the escape routes in deviation to the building regulation laws. This way an optimum saturation and utilization of the spaces is ensured, without compromising the persons` safety.
Services of the evacuation simulation that we provide:
- determination of the discharge time of constructed facilities
- engineering evidence that planned or existing emergency exits and escape routes are sufficient for the expected person quantity - despite deviation of sizing requirements to the building regulations law
- evidence that escape arrangements are sufficiently flexible in the event that parts of the escape route are not available due to an incident
- detection and localization of problematic congestions
- optimization of the building`s occupancy rate and required areas for discharge
- arrangement of optimal escape and rescue routes