Through our analysis and calculations, we provide you with the right foundation for a profitable investment decision - in order to find the best and most economical solution for you.
We will carve out the best and most economical solution for you
When choosing the right measure, various, partly contradictory factors matter. The quality should be maximized in all aspects, while simultaneously minimizing the costs. What procedures pay off and which not? We support you regarding this question by acknowledged investment calculation methods. In cooperation with you, we determine the advantages and disadvantages of the different options in order to identify the best decision. In doing so, static and dynamic investment calculation methods are used. These include the classic comparison in cost accounting, profitability, payback calculation, as well as the dynamic capital value or annuity method.
In highly complex contexts, we apply for you advanced methods from the operations research, respectively optimization research. Thus, we find the best and most economical solution.The usage of plant and system simulation also enables us to calculate the operating costs and the load curve of technical systems in existing and newly constructed buildings very closely.
Objectives of the efficiency analysis:
- cost-benefit analysis
- weighing the pros and cons
- the basis for making the choice of different options
- identification of the most economical solution
- considering an investment by taking all relevant aspects into account
- considering an investment over a longer period (amortization)
Examples of the efficiency analysis:
- optimal and economical energy supply of a property (city quarters, premises, settlement, etc.)
- evaluation of the energetic redevelopment measures
- evaluation of different structural options, such as facades, supporting structure, mechanical service concept, etc.
- cost-efficient use of sustainable energies
- cost effectiveness of the proposed technical solution for production and operation