The aim of the monitoring is the recording, handling and subsequent optimization of energy consumption to validate the objectives of planning and to identify weaknesses in systems engineering and user behavior by deviations from the target values.
We create "Measuring and monitoring concepts" for you, in which the structure of the systematic energy consumption recording as well as the assessment of the data will be summarized, and which provide a basis for a meaningful monitoring. Through monitoring, we offer you a good tool to make possible weaknesses and deviations from target values easy to be detected. The monitoring contributes to a continuous reduction of energy consumption and an optimized operation of the plant and is thus an important step towards a more sustainable building from an ecological and economic perspective.
After creating the concept and analyzing the current situation, you will get the targeted recommendations to optimize your building from us for this reason.
Specifically, the following services are provided by us:
- Ongoing analysis of the monthly performed measurements in order to identify the abnormalities promptly
- Recording and preparation of consumption data
- Analysis of key figures and comparison with benchmarks from comparable buildings or the required target values of the energy certificates
- Monthly analysis and visualization
- Creation of a catalog of measures and development of implementation recommendations