Facades are the building`s most important component. They do not only put a face on to the building, but also protect the users within the building of changing external influences. Facades do not solely separate interior and exterior space, but they are an essential part of the overall design of a building. Facades should respond flexibly to weather fluctuations, noise, solar radiation and light, while minimizing heat losses and using the solar yield at an optimum.
For the facade planning we offer, inter alia,
- calculation of the thermal behavior of the entire facade
- determination of surface temperatures
- sun shade optimization with dynamic g-value calculation taking into account considering the daylight use
- proof of thermal functionality of single and double facades of different constructions
- air flow technical analysis for the ventilation
- thermal analysis as a basis for the optimal planning of the climate concept for heating and cooling the rooms