We calculate for your project the light propagation and distribution of light in rooms of any geometry. Technical quantities of light, such as illuminance and luminance for daylight and artificial light can help to make predictions in the early planning stage for the lighting design. The need for artificial lighting can be determined and possible glare effects can be avoided prematurely.
In complex situations with atriums and sunshade glazing the conventional assessment tools come to their limits. We calculate for you solutions that are energy efficient and technically effective and provide optimum exposure in complex lighting conditions. We can also determine the effectiveness of the combination of daylight and artificial light and help to save energy this way.
Results of daylight simulations
- calculation of daylight in buildings and rooms
- planning and optimization of daylight and artificial lighting concept
- comparison of different lighting concepts for rooms and buildings
- calculation and analysis of the illuminance, daylight factor and the luminous flux in buildings and rooms with real weather data
- planning and optimization of the measurement, control and regulation of lighting systems
- optimization of transparent and reflective materials from windows, walls and glass roofs
- reduction of investment and operating costs through "what if ? " analyses